I want to find out more about…
About Economics Tutor, ANTHONY FOK
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Bachelor of Economics from Murdoch University, Australia.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from National Institute of Education, Singapore.Master of Education from Monash University, Australia.
- Pursuing PhD in Education at National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
- Former Ministry of Education (MOE) school teacher.
- Featured on ‘The Sunday Times’ newspapers as one of the five “most sought-after super tutors” in Singapore.
- Featured on ‘zbCOMMA’ Chinese language newspapers as an inspirational and dedicated teacher.
- Featured on ‘The Sunday Times’ newspapers as an “Economics tutor who puts theory into practice”.
- Featured on ‘TODAY’ newspapers for views on “staying ahead of the academic race”.
- Featured on ‘MyPaper‘ and ‘The Straits Times‘ newspapers for his views on the GCE ‘A’ level Economics ten-year-series.
- Featured on ‘The New Paper’ newspapers as a “tutor with a passion for Economics”.
- Featured on ‘The New Paper’ newspapers as a “super tutor with a long waiting list of students”.
- Featured on Singaporean digital news agency ‘mothership.sg’ as the “most amazeballs tuition teacher in Singapore”.
- Featured on ‘U-Weekly Magazine’ on his views about the tuition industry in Singapore.
- Featured on ‘8-Days’ and ‘I-Weekly Magazine’ as a tutor who “motivates students to become investors and thinkers”.
- Featured on ‘Scholarship Guide Magazine’ as a “renowned economics tutor sharing tips on how to clinch the scholarship”.
- Featured on MediaCorp Channel 5 TV programme as “an educator with extraordinary qualities”.
- Featured on ‘Singapore Business Review’ magazine as a “top tutor who brings economics theories to life”.
- Featured on ‘Lianhe Wanbao’ newspapers as a ‘one-man show’ Economics tutor who “wins students by word-of-mouth recommendation”.
- Featured on ‘Today’s Parents’ magazine for “educating the new generation using unique teaching methodology”.
- Featured on ‘The Straits Times’ newspapers as a “super tutor who earn at least $1m a year”.
- Guest speaker on ‘MediaCorp Channel 5′ TV Programme “The 5 Show” about tuition and enrichment classes in Singapore.
- Guest speaker on “Official 938LIVE” radio segment ‘On the Job’ – “Super tutor Anthony Fok sharing his experience as a full-time Economics tutor”.
- Guest speaker on “Official 938LIVE” radio segment ‘Dollars and Sense’ – “Star Economics tutor Anthony Fok helping students make sense of dollars!”
Panel speaker at National Library Board’s 20th Anniversary Celebrations Discussion Forum “Out With Tuition and In With Reading” – moderated by Professor Tommy Koh, Ambassador-At-Large, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Fellow of The College of Teachers, Institute of Education, London, for individuals who have made a significant contribution to educational literature or to educational management at a senior level.
- Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) – Highest Earning Economics Tutor in Singapore.
- Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) – Author of most number of A-level Economics books.
- Awarded ISO 9001:2008 for the provision of tuition services by The British Assessment Bureau.
- Author of the GCE ‘A’ Level Economics H1 and H2 Ten-Year-Series
- Author of several GCE ‘A’ Level Economics Guidebooks sold in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Member of the Economic Society of Singapore.
- Member of the American Economic Association.
- Member of the Economic Society of Australia.
- Member of Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (Singapore).
- Member of Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE).
- Member of Educational Research Association of Singapore (ERAS).
Registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore.
|1||9789810912109||A-Level Econs: Learning via Diagrams|
|2||9789810914707||A-Level Econs: Evaluation Points|
|3||9789810918934||A-Level Econs: Examination Summaries & Notes|
|4||9789810918941||A-Level Econs: Understanding the Singapore Economy|
|5||9789810936105||A-Level Econs: Mastering Data Response Questions to Case Studies|
|6||9789810936112||A-Level Econs: Mind Maps Integrating Key Concepts|
|7||9789810944940||A-Level Econs: Tutorial Workbook|
|8||9789810961466||A-Level Econs: Model Essays in Macroeconomics|
|9||9789810961473||A-Level Econs: Model Essays in Microeconomics|
|10||9789810961480||A-Level Econs: Mastering Structured Questions to Case Studies|
|11||9789810990084||A-Level Econs: Understanding Global, Regional and
Local Issues & Policies
|12||9789810990091||A-Level Econs: The Examples Book|
|13||9789811133978||A-Level Econs: Complete Guide to GCE A-Level Economics Case Studies|
|14||9789811130830||A-Level Econs: Complete Guide to GCE A-Level Economics Essays|
|15||9789811116889||A-Level Econs: Evaluation Points Volume 2|